Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nothing much...

... happened today, just a couple loads of laundry is all. Seems like the kids left home, my laundry has not decreased at all. I sure don't understand it. I do probably 5 loads a week, which is ridiculous for 2 people!
I never did get around to baking that pie... I might try to do it tomorrow. We're having baked chicken tenderloins tonight, basted with Iron Chef General Tso's sauce... so yummy! And we're finishing up the rest of the salad that we had last night, with the addition of some cheese this evening.
We're eating VERY late tonight, because Bill went over to his bosses house after work to set up his wireless connection. I would have gone, but frankly, I went to his Christmas party and that's about all the socializing I can handle for now... I know, it's pathetic, but it is what it is.
Dinner is ready, so I'm signing off for tonight. Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us