Sunday, January 3, 2010

Already I've missed a day...

...so I guess I'll just have to settle for 'best I can do' instead of perfect.
So, yesterday... Bill and I shopped for groceries ( the annual eating-healthy resolution needed to be shopped for ) and basically just chilled for the rest of the day. Today is Bill's last day off before he goes back to work, so we're taking it easy again today. I think we're going to Don Juanz Baja Beach Taco's for dinner tonight, so I won't even have to cook.
Tomorrow is back to the grind for both of us, not that my life is a grind in any way. I'll have laundry to do, and I'm going to make a pot of lentil soup. You may not believe it but it's been COLD here lately, and a nice hot cup of soup before dinner makes sense on so many levels! I know, not as cold as everyone else gets, but cold for us!
So, that's it for yesterday and today... hopefully I do something interesting tomorrow.

Love to y'all....

Me

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! This will be great. Don't worry if you miss a day or two. Just post whenever you remember.

    It does sound cold there. We have soup almost every day. Have a good week.

    Love

    Marymom

    ReplyDelete

Us