Friday, January 8, 2010

I forgot...

to post last night... but I'm ok with it..

Last night, we turned in early, because both of us were really tired, and because it was COLD! Bed with it's comforters and blankets is always so cozy... we can't stay awake once we're in there!

Tonight we had leftover baked chicken sliced up and added to a gorgeous huge salad.
It was just lovely, all those greens in the dead of a Louisiana winter....
Tomorrow, we're talking about seeing Avatar in 3D and eating someplace on the Lousiana Boardwalk... don't know which place yet, but we'll find one.

Sara experienced her third earthquake today... which is doubly bad because the second one was yesterday! Scary... I think I'd take hurricanes and tornadoes over earthquakes, but then again, Bill will take earthquakes over hurricanes or tornadoes!
Each to their own...

Another early night, I think... we have Julie & Julia to watch tonight.

Stay warm, especially those of you in the frigid north... Love you all.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us