I have a blog!
Actually, there's really nothing to blog about... one day follows another and we just try to stay cool. Upper 90's every single day, and precious little rain to cut the heat. We are REALLY looking forward to Wisconsin, and it's just around the corner!
We found a place in Mequon to stay.. can you believe that even a month ago it was impossible to find a place to stay in or around Plymouth? Well, anything that wouldn't break the bank... I would have LOVED to stay at the American Club, but OMG that place is pricey!
Anyway, we're outta here in 13 days, we'll be back "home" in 14 days. Long drive, but it's kinda what Bill and I love the best, so it's all good.
Hugs to everyone that reads this poor little blog...
Me
I read your poor little blog! Mequon? Holy cow! I had heard from one of the Kunert cousins that rooms nearby were going to be hard to find because of EAA.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!
love, Bobbie