And oh my, what a long day it's been! We got up at 4:00 am (not that there was any real reason to, our flight wasn't until 9:35), and we've been going every since. We got to Dallas at about 3:00 pm, and by the time we drove home from there, it was nearly 7:30. We stopped off to get a bottle of wine to do our own private toast to both of our girls, and got home shortly after. It was the most fabulous time!
Pictures will apparently take about a month to get back from the photographer, but when the happy couple gets them, they will post them on the wedding website.
The wedding was perfection... Sara had everything planned so well that nothing DARED to go wrong! I cried an appropriate amount, I think... ruined my makeup without making my eyes red or swollen. It was special, Sara was beautiful, Vince was handsome, and together they are heart-meltingly adorable. (Sara, stop rolling your eyes, I'm entitled to my opinion!)
Anyway, I'm totally done in, so it's nearly time to call it a day. Love to everyone, you're all so special to me.
Love,
Me
Safe at home is always good. I am so glad that you are all full of warm fuzzies.
ReplyDeleteLove you and we will be SO glad to see pictures etc.
Love
Marymom