Monday, March 1, 2010

So boring....

Honestly, I haven't much to say. Just thought I'd better...

Sara's wedding plans are proceeding nicely, we'll be there in a couple of months.
Before that, we'll be in Las Vegas for a long weekend, for Bill's sister Kim's 50th birthday, and at some point, we'll hopefully be able to make it to Wisconsin for the Kunert family reunion. It's a much busier year than I'd anticipated, much busier than I'm used to.
Nora and Ernie are apparently also going to Vegas that weekend, and we're all staying at the same hotel, so this ought to be interesting!!
As soon as I hear when the reunion might be, I'll spread the word. Nora has expressed an interest in attending, if she's still in the country. We'll be there if at all humanly possible.

I do miss the good old days once in a while... when I knew I'd be home for a few years without interruption. One of these years I guess I'm finally going to have to carve out a piece of time to get my knee fixed. Possibly near the end of this year???
I've been accused of putting it off. I plead guilty.

It'll get done, eventually.

Love y'all....

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us