Friday, February 12, 2010

My goodness...



but I'm talkative this morning! I just had to mention the snowfall...

We've so far gotten (by Bill's estimation, since I forced him to go outside and take pictures) right around 4 inches, and it's still snowing. The funny thing is, that the snow is only on houses, cars, lawns, trees, etc. The streets and sidewalks are clear! I almost looks as if we have heated streets and sidewalks... too funny!

It's supposed to snow until around 10:00 am, and we may have some weak sunshine by 2:00. The high today will be 41, so the snow won't last long! I know the folks up north have much more impressive snowfall, but ours is unexpected. And to the kids in California... good choice!! I see you're going to have lovely weather!

Love to everyone, stay warm and cozy!!

Me

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Looks like home.

    Glad to hear about Sara And Vince. Will check the site.

    Marymom

    ReplyDelete

Us